Saturday, November 21

New Turkeys!!

I LOVE this little turkey! I have been going through my hords of designer paper (DP) & trying to come up with some ideas to actually put it to good use instead of letting it sit here & collect dust. I saw the idea for a paper strip turkey & it was a perfectly cute way to use some of my fall DP from last year!! Due to the new SU demo rules I can not post a link to the blog I saw it on but a big thank you to Kristina Werner for her cute turkey idea!

Supplies Used:
Paper~Autumn Vine DP (1/2" x 2"strips)
Chocolate Chip Textured
More Mustard
Kraft
Real Red
Pumpkin Pie
Stamps~ Teeny Tiny Wishes
Punches~ Corner Rounder, Modern Label, Retired 3 Flower (can't remember the name)
Other~White Gel Pen, Brads, Wiggle Eyes

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!