Tuesday, April 20

Change is GOOD!!

I am so excited that Stampin Up has decided to update their color collections! The new color palettes are fun, fresh, & up to date! We received a sample of each of the new colors that will be available in the upcoming catalog & they are absolutely FABULOUS!!! Some of our favorite In Colors will be making a come back too! Razzleberry & Melon Mambo will be permanent residents in the new collections also. Woo Hoo! Here is my first sample

I will miss a couple of the colors that are retiring but I can't wait till I can pre-order large quantities of the new colors, especially the Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso, My FAVS! For now I only have 1 sample sheet of each so I've gotta make it last! I punched some circles to fit the size of the butterflies instead of using a bigger piece of cardstock. Less waste that way.

Thanks for stopping by today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!