Tuesday, August 31

Such Fun!

I had the pleasure of attending my first IMPRINTS meeting on Saturday & I was really inspired by all of the amazingly talented gals that were there! Thanks ladies for helping me get my mojo back. I have had an infection for a couple weeks & it was seriously imparing my ability to create anything...good. I'm much better now! A BIG thankyou to Bev for hosting in your beautiful home & preparing such great projects for us to make. I had to share this cute water bottle holder idea Bev shared with us. Fun foam cut with SU dies! I did modify the closure to make it a bit more kid friendly. The original was tied with a piece of satin ribbon through the jumbo eyelets. I used a small ponytail holder & a couple of flower brads to make it easier for the kiddos.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mercedes,
    It was so nice to meet you at the meeting. I have followed your blog for a while now and never knew we were in the same downline. How funny. You are so talented. Cant wait to create with you again!
    Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!