Thursday, September 30

October Blog Hop!

First off let me say WELCOME! If you just came from my super talented friend Lynda's blog, she is a tough act to follow. I am almost intimidated. LOL!

Beleive it or not this card was stamped one handed, in the car (parked of course), while nursing a baby! How's that for multi tasking!! My second card I actually got to make in the happimess called my stamp room.

I tried to go a little out of my comfort zone on this one so you'll have to let me know what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by & your comments. They are always appreciated!

Now on with the show....Hop on over to my buddy Marisa's blog. She always has something super creative going on!






2 comments:

  1. love your projects! especially liked the embossing on the leaves and that Satin ribbon makes the prettiest bows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 great projects and fall cards-i really like the 2nd card-the embossed leaves are great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!