Sunday, October 3

Christmas SAS is coming!

I must be having fun beacause I can't beleive how quickly this year is flying by. My sweet baby girl is already 8 months old & she is almost walking! Doctor says she is advanced. {Inset sad face here} My oldest turned 16 last month & my other 2 will be 5 & 6 in December... Can someone please hit the pause button!!! Anyway here is one of the cards for this months Stamp a Stack. We made a great card similar to this at our last demo Stamp n Chat. Thanks Janet! This is my version of her card. Did I mentioned how much I LOVE the new trim die from the holiday mini!Yesterday was filled with alot of chores & not as much card making as I hoped for but a very happy day anyway. What did you all do to celebrate Card Making Day?
Hope you are blessed & are a blessing to someone today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mercedes, What stamp did you use for the tree branch in the SAS card above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its part of the tree from the Lovely as a Tree set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!