Monday, November 22

Recycled Cup Lid!

I have been on this crazy "Re-Purposing" kick for a couple days & finally had a few minutes to take some photos of what I've been up to. So this is one of the things I made using a lid from a Starbucks cup! I just used my craft scissors to trim out the top of the cup & the 2 1/2" circle punch fits well inside the groove. I covered the rim with tombo multi glue & glitter.
I came up with a new punch art reindeer!!

The reindeer is made with the bird punch, word window, & the swirls scribbles die. I used the leaves from bird punch for the ears. For the nose I put a mini glue dot on a brad & dipped in the glitter. Cute?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget the starter kit promo ends on Nov 30th!

6 comments:

  1. how sweet! love your little reindeer. This will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingenious! I love how you reused everything--from the lid to finding a new use for the bird punch and the brad. What great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wanna-eat-it-up adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this idea.... so wonderful how you use recycled items... thx for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Wonderful recycling project and very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!