Sunday, December 19

Craft Faire Table


I have been really busy making items for a festival I had a table at over the weekend. Sad to say the weather was not great & my table was off the main path so the traffic to my area was extremely minimal. So I guess I've got a good jump on stuff for next year! Those that did stop by seemed to enjoy my free make n take though!  We used the new cupcake punch & stamp set to make a super simple 3x3 card. Thanks for stopping, hope you had a lovely weekend!

Oh yeah forgot to add I totally cased the snowman canybars & reindeer food from this super talented gal:  Kerry's Papercrafts  & cased the SU corkboard sign from a post I saw on Stampin Connection. Funny thing is I picked up these corkboards a couple years ago on clearance at Michaels for 90% off! Hubby tried to chuck them many times after asking many many times "What are you going to do with these?" I seem to get that question a LOT! I love when I actually use some of the stuff I have in my I might need this someday stuff. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!