Friday, December 31

Happy New Year!

Today is also my 2nd oldest daughters birthday! Happy Birthday Princess!
Anyway now that 2010 is on the way out I wanted to sneak in one last post. Now that the craziness is offically over I finally got a chance to stamp a little something! Shelli (Yes THE Shelli)  is having a challenge on her blog so I thought I'd give a go. I really enjoy the crinkle distressing using water & a heat tool so thats what I've done on these 2 cards. You will see lots of sneak peek stuff that will be available in just a few short days! Both cards use a new SU die that will be in the Occasions mini catalog. For card #2 I used a fabulous new flower punch to make the leaves.
Technique Info:
Card 1-Sponged all layers with Razzleberry Ink on Pale Plum cardstock then sprayed with water. Love the way the Razzleberry started to bleed. Then I crinkled layers in to tight balls heat dried a little then carefully unwrapped them & completely dried with heat tool.
Card 2- Same process minus sponging & instead of spraying with plain water I added some Soft Suede Reinker & Champagne Shimmer Paint to the spray bottle.



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!