Tuesday, March 15

Vacation!

Our cruise was great! We went to Cabo San Lucas & Puerto Vallarta. It was nice to relax & have some time with my hubby. He works ALOT so it was amazing to have him all to myself for 10 days. The girls had a great time. I think their favorite part was swimming with the dolphins in Puerto Vallarta! I didn't know dolphins were so big! They can weigh up to 1,000 pounds! It was really amazing to see them up close. They are truly beautiful! I have a ton of unpacking & cleaning to do so I don't have time to play in my stamp room but I am sooo looking forward to it! But I will leave you with a few pictures from our trip:

Cabo San Lucas
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Cabo San Lucas

1 comment:

  1. oh please soak up some rays for us! It looks wonderful....enjoy!
    hugs~Donna
    http://butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/springtime-galoshes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!