Friday, July 15

More Convention Eye Candy!

I have to share with you the sweetest thing I saw at convention...

My babies! It was cool to see my artisan award entries on the display boards! I might have scared the lady next me when I squeeled with excitement. Seeing my cards was nice but seeing my kids up there, it made my heart smile to see them. Especially since I miss them like crazy! So in the top photo is my 6 year old & 18 month old and in the bottom photo, the butterfly page, is my 5 & 6 year old. Anyway back to some other things you will think are sweet...


The black shadowbox clock in the second photo was one of the items I entered also! It was so hard to part with it so it was nice to see it again. Anyway I will share more once I get back home.
Hugs,
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!