Monday, March 26

Technique Tuesday!

I finally stamped something! I had a chance to attend an upline meeting over the weekend & it really was like a bit of much needed therapy. Thanks Bev, Karen, Nicole, & all the other lovely gals that were there. I even got a beautiful gift from Karen! (I will share it soon.) As I said in my last post things haven't been great around here lately but I know God is working even when we can't see what He is doing He is ALWAYS working things out for our good. Anyway tomorrow I get to meet up with some more of my favorite people for Technique Tuesday! We will be using SU's watercolor pencils! I have been practicing & wanted to share one of the cards I made.

Oh yeah on another happy note...I entered a contest on the SU demo site & Shelli's blog contest last month & I won both! So cool, 2 free stamp sets, Woo Hoo!
I think things are a bit more settled so I hope to resume posting more often. Thanks for popping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!