Saturday, September 1

Time for U Stamp!

I totally forgot to upload the announcement for the new U Stamp event!! Its live & in full swing!
I know I say it every time but the designers I have the pleasure of working with are so stinkin' talented! I love love love what they have created using products from the new SU Holiday catalog! I may be biased since EVERYTHING in that catalog is on my Favs List but trust me if you haven't signed up for this round of U Stamp you will be missing some FABULOUS projects! Soooooo just to show you a sneak peek of one of the project tutorials you will get here is the first project I designed!

 
I used the Simply Scrappin Merry Moments kit to make these tags & cards. I {{HEART}} THIS KIT!!! It was fun using up the scraps of stickers that come in the kit to make the adorable ornaments! Well I hope you are inspired to go check out what the other girls have put together for you. Thanks for stoppin' by today & as always your comments are very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!