Friday, October 12

Pool Party Christmas


I love this color for Christmas cards! Wait I LOVE this color for any cards!!! Pool Party is definitely one of my top 5 favorite SU colors ever!
This was the card I made for our demonstrator Stamp n Chat last night. I know I've said it before but I am so blessed to have such an awesome group of stampin friends! Tonight was another fun evening, we had a Pampered Chef party! Thanks Jeanette for showing us how to make chicken fajitas in the microwave! SO Yummy! I decided to sign up to be a consultant again so if you want to check out the fabulous new Pampered Chef products you can go to www.pamperedchef.biz/mercedesweber . Well thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!