Saturday, December 8

2013 Sneak Peek!

I am so excited about all the beautiful products coming in January! I got a few of my pre-order things & just had to make something! December is full of birthdays for us so I went with that theme.
 
Can you spot all the newbies?
Here is the run down...from the 2013 Spring catalog I used the Collage Curios stamp set, Oval Framelits, & Paper Doilies! The yummy DSP & Button are Free items from the 2013 Sale-a-Bration promo! The Happy Birthday sentiment is a single stamp called Beautiful Birthday & its located in the current catalog. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. My friend and fellow demonstrator came over today to do some stamping. We came across your gorgeous card in our blog surfing. I just love it! I will probably be posting it on my blog soon, but I will be certain to link back to this posting. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!