Saturday, December 29

For a Dude

Making guy cards is always a little challenging. I wanted to use the "Feeling Sentimental" Sale-a-Bration set since that is my current favorite. Here is the card I came up with...
I went with a distressed grunge kind of look instead of the soft vintage style. I noticed when I sponged Soft Suede ink on Basic Gray cardstock it looked a little like rusted metal. I also sponged it on the Pool Party to grunge it up. Overall I think it had a pretty good guy vibe going on even with the little touch of ribbon. Hubby gave it his approval so I guess its manly enough. LOL!
Also just an FYI there will be a "His & Hers" Stamp a Stack coming (hopefully) in February! So if you need to stock up on your dude cards this will be a great time to do it! Details to come...
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!