Saturday, May 18

& there off...

After much prayer, blood, sweat, & tears (so to speak) I am over joyed to announce my SU Artisan contest entries are on their way to SU! Now we...wait. It was more emotional for me this time for some reason. I mean I always put my heart in to my creations but this time I was really attached to my projects & I hope SU loves them as much as I do! I can't wait to share my entries after Convention. I am counting down the days!
Now I have to get crackin with my Displayboard projects...=)

Anyway I do have a cute card to share...but I can't take much credit since it was basically a case from the SU demo magazine.
I had my downline over on Friday for a CASE night. Fun Fun! It was so nice to not have to come up with original ideas & just copy some cute cards we found in the new catalog & Stampin Success. Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Mosaic Madness & Remembering Your Birthday
Cardstock- Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Quatrefancy DSP
Ink- Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush
Other- Mosaic Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!