Friday, August 9

Artisan Blog Hop Day 10

Did you all visit the Stampin Up blog today? It was SO fun reading all the blurbs from each of the team members! Mine was a little eh but I re wrote it & will share tomorrow! When I read Jen's & found out she was a PILOT...WHAT?! How awesome is that!

Alright on to the finale! Project #10!
Thank you for joining us on our little adventure, it has been fun browsing through all of the projects, and we hope you have enjoyed visiting us everyday.

In other news...I am excited to announce the "Artisan Finalist Blog Hop" starts tomorrow!!! You can start with the extremely talented Wendy Weixler's blog and hop around! www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com

Ok enough jabber how about we take a look at my final 3-D project...
This sentiment was just the perfect way to wrap this all up! I know everyone that entered probably had moments when this statement would have encouraged them to keep going. It is a lot of work making the 10 projects to enter & I want to applaud EVERYONE that sent in a submission! If you didn't make the team this time, keep trying! This is my 3rd time entering!! Anyway Thank You again for following our hop & I hope you come back often to see what other fun things the team has to share! Ok time to hop on over to visit Alanna !!!
OH WAIT...Didn't  I say something about CANDY! All you have to do to enter is leave the team some love as you hop around today, like my Facebook page, & leave a comment under the Epic Day blog candy post! www.facebook.com/mypaperparadise


Back to Jen Timko

Hop on to Alanna Wharf


7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Mercedes! It really does sum up the Artisan journey and I'm so happy that you are on the team. What extraordinary talent you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you last year you belonged on the team! See, I was right! Thanks for sharing with me how you did this - I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Your third time trying?? Wow...you really wanted it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project! I used this sentiment in one of my projects as well and you are right...it did help keep me motivated in more way than one and will continue to do so. Good for you for not giving up...your hard work and amazing talent has paid off! Congrats on making the Artisan Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!