Sunday, August 4

Artisan Blog Hop Day 5


Welcome to day 5 of our Artisan Blog Hop! Hope you have been enjoying our little journey! Today I am sharing another card.

Now I love the grungy style & had went with that for most of my entries but the vintage look is really my favorite so I had to make at least one card that had that pretty shabby chic feel! I LOVE the doiles & mixing them with pearls & vanilla seam binding....swoon! Its funny because if you know me I am SO not a girly girl but I guess I get my fix when making these kind of cards. LOL!
Alright on to see what fun eye candy Alanna has for you...

Back to Jen Timko
 
Hop to Alanna Wharf

8 comments:

  1. but you ROCK the girlie-pretty cards!!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used some of my favorite things! ...Doilies, seam binding, beautiful card Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your "trademark" style...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is totally shabby chic. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, you do BOTH styles so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this one is my fave from your submissions...so far!! It's lovely; the color combo, layout, everything!! You are my inspiration, girlfriend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so wonderful! Elegant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!