Tuesday, October 1

Artisan Wednesday Wow



Its October? WHAT?! I am sure most of you have been just as in shock as I am...like where the heck is the time going. I swear the older I get the quicker time passes. My girls are growing way faster than I'd like & as I approach my next birthday I am faced with the reality of how fast life passes.

Anyway guess we might as well start celebrating a season of thankfulness! So one of the products in the Holiday catalog that I have been thankful for is the Thanksgiving Tablescape Simply Created kit! I truly enjoy using things for purposes other than what they are intended for so I have been busy creating a slew of projects that I will be sharing with you through the month. Lets start with a fun collage style card...

 

I'm really diggin that roll of Birch!!! I used a scrap from the actual napkin pouch & stamped the stamps from the Harvest of Thanks set & cut them out. The Thankful is cut from the long strips included in the kit. The only paper that wasn't from the kit was the Crumb Cake card base, Early Espresso mat, & the Doily! Ok that's all I have for now but there is more to come...so lets hop on over to visit Alanna!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great card...I totally love the birch bark paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your collage of goodness on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your combination of images and textures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!