Tuesday, October 8

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 
Welcome to another edition of the Artisan Wednesday Wow!
I have been really loving the Thanksgiving Tablescape kit as I am sure you can tell & it inspired me to make this card! Since I was coming up with this card for my upcoming Stamp a Stack I had to go with elements that would be easy & quick to assemble no matter what your experience level & would be cost effective for a class. This fit the bill perfectly!  

 

I used the Autumn Accents die to cut the leaves from the Sweater Weather DSP to keep the feel of the ones from the Tablescape kit & added just a smidge of the frayed pieces from the burlap ribbon. Another great way to get more bang for your buck! SO if you are attending my Oct 16th Stamp a Stack this card will be on the menu! YIPPEE!
Oh yes, to address those that have asked about the ribbon frays: Just cut your ribbon in half length ways & start to pull some of the strands downward & you will end up with the frays like these & the ones I used on my Trick or Treat box.

Alrighty now lets go see what awesomeness Alanna has to share with us...


6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!