Tuesday, June 24

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Facebook Edition

 
How is it possible that this is the last Tuesday in June?! Well welcome to our last hop of the month! I hope you have been enjoying your summer! Its been crazy town around here. I barely know what day it is most of the time. Lol! Anyway today we get to share the projects we made for the Stampin Up facebook page-

 
As I shared on FB I almost tossed this image after I forgot to give it the breathe of life after I colored it with my markers but decided to just go with it since it had a kind of vintage watercolor look.
Well that's all have for today & if your days are going like mine you don't have time to read much more anyway. Lol!
Quick! Lets jump over to see Alanna!
 
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/06/aww-jun-4/
 
 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/jointhefun
 


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/catalogs

7 comments:

  1. Mercedes, this is lovely. I love how you used two doilies to make an oval!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes
    I have followed along on every blog hop for this year's artisans. I don't normally leave comments, however, I wanted to let you know how I appreciate all the hard work you have all done this year! Your projects have all been awesome!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! so many perfect little details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look of this card. The blog hop has been fabulous and I'll continue following your blog. Happy stampin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One beautiful card! Love the softness of it. You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautifully framed flowers, colors (!), layers, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautifully framed flowers, colors (!), layers, everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!