Friday, August 21

#tgifc17- Back to School

I can totally say T.G.I.F.!
This was our first full week of school & the 6am wake up calls are killing me. Lol!
#yayforweekends
 
Well before we start celebrating that Saturday morning sleep in we must get through our Friday & that means...yup another TGIF Challenge is up!
 
  
 Perfect theme for this time of year, I'd say! This is the first year that I am not our girls primary teacher. Yes that's right they have embarked on the public school adventure. Of course it was me that wanted to cry as they bounced away excited to explore their new classrooms. So on the long...well not that long but definitely lonely drive home I started thinking about what I would do with my new found freedom.
Let's just say it didn't take long to figure it out so how about we look at my card....
 
 
Ah yes the joys of stamping in solitude, a pleasure I usually only get once in a blue moon.
Kind of liking it! So a Thank You card was in order for each of the new teachers that my kids will be spending the bulk of their day with.
Thank you for helping my kids expand their minds, learn new skills, & most importantly giving me back my sanity-LOL kidding well kinda.
 
Just in case you missed the video I posted yesterday about those awesome new framelits click HERE!
 
Alrighty thats all I have for today but the TGIF Team has so awesome inspiration up for your viewing pleasure so make sure you head on over there!
________________________________________________________________ 

NEW Class To Go-

 
Support My Paper Paradise SHOP HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Mercedes, I am sure the teacher will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!