Friday, January 15

Baby Update...

We were scheduled for the version & when we went in they did the ultrasound to check the baby's position before they got started & she was head down again. I know we had a lot of prayers going out & the best possible scenario happened! So thank you to everyone that prayed for us & we just Praise the Lord for His faithfulness! Hopefully our little acrobat will stay put this time & arrive very soon!!
The above 3x3 card was made with scraps I found while attempting to unbury my desk. I love the little sentiments in the Happy Moments Sale-a-Bration set!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad baby cooperated! I hope she stays put until it's time! Great card too! I just got that set and can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!