Tuesday, January 5

Today is the Day!

The Sale-a-Bration promo & Occasions mini are live today! Woo Hoo!! I can't wait to get more new goodies at my favorite price...FREE! Anyway todays sample uses the new Tiny Tags set & the 2 Step Bird punch to create this pretty 3-D "sunflower". So far the "bird wing" part of this punch has yet to be used as such but I have had fun creating some pretty flowers with it. Hopefully I will do a sample with the actual bird someday soon. LOL! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Mercedes

p.s.
Flower is Summer Sun sponged with Creamy Caramel.

2 comments:

  1. What color Ink did you sponge on the flower petals! I definately want to case this!
    jackiethestamper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! What a perfect flower made with wings!
    You've done a perfect job on this one.

    Oh, and congrats on your pregnancy! I did not know you were! I'm sorry you have to go through these troubles - I can so sympathize with you. But it will be sooo worth it when you're holding her in your arms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!