Tuesday, February 21

Baby Cards!


I don't make too many baby cards so these were super fun to do! I am planning on having an all occasions stamp a stack on March 3rd & wanted to include a baby card as one of the options since we all need to have those on hand from time to time. Thought it would be fun to use a couple of the new SU dies in a bit of a creative way. I used the Rosette die to make the "wall paper" for the baby's room card & the Edgelit made a perfect pregnancy silhouette for the second card. Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back in a bit with some of the other samples for the Stamp a Stack...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I have been trying to figure out how to use the stamp a bunch Stampset. I have seen quite a few cards but never fell in love with any of the ideas... until now!!!!! I am dying with excitement over your second card! You are brilliant! I absolutely love that card. Great use of the edgelit die!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful and your photography is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercedes - I LOVE this baby card; what a creative use for the Edgelits! I agree with Avery...I did not love these stamps, but I love, love, LOVE this card! Thank you for sharing!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!