Wednesday, February 15

February Make n Takes

I listened to a SU Demo training webinar today & I loved the idea of creating a different Make n Take for every month instead of for each individual workshop. I am hoping to do more in home workshops so this will really help keep things simple. To keep things even easier I decided to case my card from the great Shelli Gardner! So this is my Make n Take card for February...
I love that this card feautures SO many things you can get free through the Sale-a-Bration promo! Stamps, Paper, Ribbon, Oh My!
So if you want to book a workshop I have lots of days available!
I will also be offering another type of workshop that I'm calling "Workshop 2 Go!". There will be kits that include catalogs, order forms, & a simple make n take project. It should be great for busy people that may want to share stamping, maybe on their lunch break or while visitng friends, & collect orders so they can get some fabulous free products! The idea is based on something I saw in this month's SU demo mag. Anyway I gotta get back to the kiddos....
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Mercedes! I saw Shelli's card like that too and loved it! Love the tip on one make 'n take design per month instead of per workshop. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!