Monday, October 29

Big Winner!!!!

I am SO excited & grateful to have been chosen by Paper Crafts magazine as one of the winners of the World Card Making Day contest! I have to thank God for blessing me with such a fun & fullfilling creative outlet & a group of some of the most amazing stamping friends a girl could ask for! Here is the link to the big announcement http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/blog/2012/10/world-card-making-day-contest-winners-thank-you/
I'm so honored that my card will be feautured in the March/April issue of Paper Crafts magazine! Once the issue is on newstands I can post a photo but until then its under wraps Lol! I actually entered 2 cards, one was 100% SU & the other was a  mixture of stuff I had on hand. I rarely create with anything that isn't SU but I went out of my comfort zone & gave it a try. Since that card wasn't a winner I can give you a peek at it!
I tried to get a faux copic look using my SU markers & I thought it came out pretty good! Thanks for stopping by & hope you have a chance to take advantage of the SU stamp sale happening TODAY ONLY!!

5 comments:

  1. Another job well done! Congrats, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Big congrats to you - and beautiful card too!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mercedes on being a contest winner! Can't wait to see your published project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!