Saturday, October 6

Happy WCMD!

I hope you have some crafty plans for today! Maybe I will be able to finish making the Thank You cards I needed but since its 3am & I haven't been to bed yet I'm not exactly sure how that will work out. Its ok because technically I have already made a couple cards between midnight & now so Woo Hoo for actually making a card on World Card Making Day! The girls have their activities in the morning but if I can get in a little nap I am sure I will be ready to spend the rest of the day creating some little paper hugs to send to my friends. Ok now I think I may be a bit delirious! I better just show you a pretty card I made today & head off to bed...
Zzzzzzz.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!