Tuesday, October 30

November SAS Card 1

Time is just flying by! I can't believe the last Stamp a Stack of the year is just a few days away. I have fallen a bit behind on a few projects so I will be working fervently to catch up. It doesn't help that I have been dealing with a neck injury & a big personal situation but praise God all is improving! God is so good! He has been so amazingly faithful & ever present in everything that has been going on. I have seen God move like I never have before. It has been absolutely awesome to see God take a bad situation that satin meant to destroy someone & watch God take that & work it out for His glory! I am so blessed to have been able to have been used by God to speak life to that situation & watch God work. Ok on to the first card for our November 10th Stamp a Stack!

I'm not sure all the glitter shows up but this card is nice & sparkly! Thanks for stopping by & I will be back with more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!