Thursday, October 4

So many choices!!!

I absolutely LOVE making Christmas cards! I am still working on which samples to use for which classes. Luckily I have 2 Stamp a Stacks coming up so I get to make 10 card designs! Actually I have completed 5 already. I was playing with the idea of doing a purple snowflake card  & here are the 2 I came up with.
They use basically the same cardstock, I kept one very simple & the other is just a little more embellished but still very easy to mass produce. I love how perfectly this card would fit for a winter birthday or a thank you! So my family voted on which one they thought we should make now its your turn! Snowflake or Banners?
Sometimes its hard for me to narrow it down so I appreciate your input!
Thanks for visiting & I hope your day is blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.. those are gorgeous Mercedes!!Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ran across your blog and checked out these beautiful cards. I like each one, and I think you've designated each one for the correct purpose. I like the embossed version for Christmas and the banner version for birthdays. I'll check back on your blog from time to time now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, tough call. I really love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!