Thursday, April 4

Big News!

Well today I feel like I've been run over by a mac truck. My kids have been sick for a few days but I thought I had escaped it but no such luck. Anyway this morning I hopped on to the SU demo site to see what was going on (because when your sick in bed what else can you do, right?) & I found a couple fun announcements & just had to share the exciting news with you! Announcement #1 NEW Color Palettes!
 
(FYI the info at the end of this video regarding gettting free products & referring to the Stampin Success magazine is for demo's but loved the cards she made!)
Really excited to see some of my favorites have been added!
Retiring colors are only available while supplies last so if you want to stock up now is the time to do it! Plus to sweeten that deal...Announcement #2,  SU is offering FREE shipping on EVERYTHING from April 6th-8th! Ok now after all that excitement how about a little This n That...
 
 
I finished the front of my journal! I used the stickers, washi tape, & the "This n That" came from the journal packaging. Of course I had to incorporate a couple more of my Faves. Doilies & Rose Trim! Simple but cute, right?
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your day is blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!