Monday, July 1

I Love Free Paper!

It's July?!! I must be having way too much fun because time is just flyin' by!
I was excited to see what fun SU had in store for this month and was super happy to see one of my favorite promotions going on this month...Free DSP! I am a HUGE DSP hoarder  collecter. Pretty papers just make me happy & getting them free makes me even happier! There is just something almost magical about being able to choose perfectly coordinating papers to complete my projects. No guess work needed, SU has taken the hassle out of trying to match this to that and even lists the colors that coordinate with every pack of DSP on the back of the packages! Easy Peasy, right?
Ok now how about a new "clear" set...
Click Here to see all the cute stamps!
And a new Best of set...
Click Here for the info.
I will leave you with a very simple card that we made at Paper Pumpkin night...

Thanks for stopping by today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!