Tuesday, November 26

Artisan Pop & Place Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome to our last Pop & Place blog hop! Hope you are getting inspired to create some cute stuff with these fun pop outs! Today I am actually sharing the first card I created when I inked this set up the first time.

 
 Saved my favorite for last I guess. Just in case you're wondering where the little striped DSP came from, it was from the flyer that came with the tag booklet. Thanks for taking a peek at my card! Now lets go see what fun Alanna has in store for us...

http://sleeplessstamper.com/2013/11/aww-pnp/
 

2 comments:

  1. Shut the front door...dang that is cute Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you a little clever one cutting up the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!