Tuesday, February 4

Stampin Up Leadership 2014 Display Board Day 5


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at a couple more samples I created for the display boards! Today I am sharing two cards I made with the Sale-a-Bration set "You're Lovely".

This one was really pretty in person, I especially loved the gold flowers made from the Simply Pressed Clay! I made the three flowers and gently pressed them together so they would dry as one piece. I rubbed them with the Gold Encore ink & carefully heat set them to dry the ink.


I thought this card came out really cute & would be a fun Valentine!
Alrighty well that's all I have for today but I will be back & don't forget to check out what the rest of the team has created as well...

Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes (You Are Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!