Wednesday, December 31

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Twitterpated

Happy New Year!!!!!
Welcome to our first blog hop of 2015! There are so many amazing new products coming this year & it was so hard to pick what fun things to use today so I went with my favorite DSP from the Occasions catalog- the Stacked with Love paper stack. The black & white patterns make it so versatile & the heart designs are super cute too!



The new heart border punch makes the perfect size heart to add to the "twitterpated" stamp.
And since it is getting ready to be my favorite time of the Stampin Up year, I couldn't let you leave without sharing one of the most beautiful stamps in the Sale-a-Bration collection- Lotus Blossom.


I had the pleasure of meeting with my team for a little play date on Monday & we all fell in love with this set. It's a 3 step stamped flower & we used Blackberry Bliss because for one it's the best color EVER & two it is so intense that doing the double stamp off still makes for a beautiful look. Ok I am soooo uber excited to see what the other girls made so let's get to hoppin'!
Sarah is up next-

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop18

3 comments:

  1. An adorable valentine Mercedes and I love your modern twist on the SAB lotus too. Happy new year! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me! Always love what you do on a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!