Friday, February 13

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015- Birthday Bash

Yay! It's finally time to start sharing the projects that we created for the Leadership display boards!
We will be posting samples every Friday for the next 4 weeks so make sure you check out all the gals links at the bottom of this post so you don't miss any fabulousness!

Ok let's get this party started since I am sharing my favorite projects first! 


Shaker cards are seriously making a come back & they just scream celebration, don't they?


This card was small (3 1/2 x 3 1/2) but still brought some life to the party with its festive feel!



This card was really one of my favorites! I love DONUTS, what can I say?!

I even made a video showing how to make the donut.  :)
~Enjoy


EDIT: Save those little pieces you punch out to make the large donut & use your 1/4" circle or Crop a dile (largest hole) to make mini donuts!
 
 
 

Now go check out what the rest of the gals have created!
 
Allison Okamitsu - Nice People Stamp
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn
Kate Rueda - Paperland Creations
Krista Frattin - Stampin' Dolce
Lisa Harlow - Dwell Delightfully
Mercedes Weber - Paper Paradise
Sarah Sagert - Sarah Sagert



 

2 comments:

  1. I love the donut cards !!! Very cute and funny !!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are adorable! My husbands birthday is next month and he LOVES donuts so I'll definitely case the donut one! (Mini donut too)

    The shaker card is great too!

    -Holly (@paper.joy)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!