Wednesday, March 4

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Trendy Stripes

Welcome to this week's Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
 This week my card was totally inspired by a couple current trends-Gold & Stripes! 


To put a fun spin on my stamped images I inked them with versamark & used Heat n Stick power with Gold glitter.
For the "birthday" I embossed it on the gold foil with gold embossing powder. 
 

I thought about making another identical card in Black & Blue to poke fun at that viral picture with the dress which I could have sworn was white & gold, lol!
 
 Anyway that's all I have for now so let's head on over to drool over whatever Sarah has created!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop27
 

6 comments:

  1. Really can you tune down your "clever"level just a little! Every week you WOW me with your innovative ideas on perfect cards.

    No don't really tune down your clever level, I need all the inspiration I can get. #loveyourwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love your card, and the reference to "the dress!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* this! Are the gold strips on the card base just strips of gold foil paper, cut and adhered to the base?

    Thank you for all your inspiration! ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Alicia just scrap strips of foil paper attached to the card! Easy peasy! ;)

      Delete
  4. I say it's white and gold and my hubby says it's blue and black. ;) Kidding my friend. Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!