Tuesday, March 31

SAB Count Down - Best Year Day Ever DSP

Well sadly our favorite time of the Stampin year is coming to a close. It has been one of the best yet & I have truly enjoyed all the fabulous products in this years offering.
My most favorite item was the DSP though!


Don't these colors just scream SPRING! We made this banner at our last class!
 

My guest had the option of making 6 Easter tags with the banner pieces if they chose to. They also made the Berry Basket!
 
 
 This little 3 x 3 card was basically a mini version of the sample shown in the catalog which brings me to my last project...
 
Another catalog case- I about died when I saw the card on page 17 so I had to make one for my mom for Mother's Day! Shh, don't tell her...lol!
 
Well friends this concludes our count down. I hope you were able to get all the free products that were on your wish list! Now it's time to Kiss Sale-a-Bration 2015 Good Bye!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!