Thursday, October 29

Fancy Friday- Trick or Treats


 


Time for our monthly Fancy Friday Blog Hop! Seriously can't believe there are only 2 more Fancy Fridays before we head in to 2016- EEK!
Well before I freak out about that let's live in the moment &  talk about spookworthy treats-

I wanted to make some cute toothpick toppers that could adorn a batch of yummy cupcakes then I remembered the cutest little box I received from my uber fabulous friend, Jeanna Bohannon! So I played off her idea & stuck my toothpicks right in to the top of the little mini treat boxes!


I love these type of "non-destructive" treats- no need to tear open anything, just pull the pick out & gently open the box & embark on a mini sugar rush. Lol!

Alrighty well it's time to click the next button & see what spooktacular treat Cathy has created!

http://www.inthecatcave.com/2015/10/oct-ff.html

1 comment:

  1. Mercedes, you rock! This is the most adorable Trick or Treat box ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!